Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books to check out!
Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Bioethical Issues
Call Number: R724 .T35 2010
Babies by Design: the Ethics of Genetic Choice
Call Number: RB 155 .G74 2007
Human Genetic Engineering
Call Number: QH438.7 .S53 2005
Biology: Scientific Process and Social Issues
Call Number: QH 324 .A48 2001
Genetics books will be located in the QH section of the library.
SpartaCat (Library Catalog) This link opens in a new window
Use this tool to search for books, movies, ebooks, and streaming video in the library collection.
Additional Books to Check Out
- The strongest boy in the world : how genetic information is reshaping our lives, QH431 .R383 2006
- DNA : how the biotech revolution is changing the way we fight disease, TP248.215 .S74 2007
- DNA : the secret of life, QH437 .W387 2003
- Controversies in science and technology : from maize to menopause, QH442 .C645 2005
- Enhancing evolution : the ethical case for making better people, QH442 .H37 2007
- Enough : staying human in an engineered age, QH438.7 .M38 2003