The library has many databases that contain nursing and allied health content. They include CINAHL (EBSCOhost), Health Source: Nursing (EBSCOhost), ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source.
Tips for using databases
1. only use single words or phrases for your search terms.
2. mark full text, so only complete articles will be listed in the results
3. use the filter to mark a date range to find current articles
4. look at the subjects assigned to the article
5. when you print the article in a pdf format the citation information will not print. You will have to copy and paste into a document or you can save the article to the cloud or Google drive.
EBSCO Discovery Service allows you to search the EBSCOhost databases, ProQuest, and PubMed Central at one time to find journal articles. (See box below)
PubMed Central is another great database that contains health and medical full text articles. It is a free resource from the National Lbrary of Medicine. (See box below)
Click on the link above, and then click on health, and you can search all of EBSCOhost's health modules at one time including: , , , , and .