Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Contact Information
Paul & Harriett Mack Library on Bethlehem Campus
College Center building, 4th floor
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Circulation Desk & Testing Center: 610-861-5360
Reference Desk: 610-861-5359
Email a librarian for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSA Bank & Trust Foundation Library on Monroe Campus
2411 PA 715
Tannersville, PA 18372
Email a librarian for assistance: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
About This Guide
This guide is intended for use by NCC faculty and staff. Navigate through the tabs to find information on the following:
- Information Literacy Instruction: Bring your class to the Library for a research lesson.
- Reserves: Put books and DVDs on reserve for your class.
- Testing Center: Proctored testing that is available for online learning and make-up exams.
- Databases by Subject: Helpful research tools for both you and your students.
- More Research Assistance: Other resources the Library provides to help your students become successful researchers.
Reference & Research Help Hours
NCC librarians are available:
Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
You can also request a Virtual Book a Librarian appointment to video chat on a day and time convenient to your schedule.
Our hours may differ during holidays, interim, winter, and summer sessions. Outside of these hours, our Ask the Librarian chat is staffed by Visiting Librarians from our after-hours service.
See more library hours.