Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Note: There are many additional e-books available via Library's catalog "SpartaCat." Search for author's name as subject, and then select "Electronic book" as type.
Library Catalog ("SpartaCat"). To find books containing essays on your author's works, use SpartaCat to search the author's name as Subject . The catalog will point you to items that you can borrow from the Stacks, as well as items available from our Reference area. .
- Shakespeare for students: critical interpretations of Shakespeare's plays and poetry, PR2987 .S474 2007
- Shakespeare's characters for students, PR2989 .S53 1997
- Shakespearian criticism: excerpts from the criticism of William Shakespeare's plays and poetry, from the first published appraisals to current evaluations, PR2965 .S43 1984
- Twelfth night: new critical essays, PR2837 .T95 2011
- Shakespeare: a beginner's guide, PR2976 .K56 2011
- Women in the age of Shakespeare, PR2991 .K46 2010
Contains critical and biographical websites about authors and their works that can be browsed by author, by title, or by nationality and literary period.
A refereed journal examining English literature, literary culture and language during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Comprises historical and modern documents related to Shakespeare and Renaissance drama.
Provides links to scholarly journals and articles in connection with Shakespeare's works.