Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While the physical space is closed for Spring 2021, there are still plenty of services available from the libraries.
1. Research sources: Most of the library databases with access to scholarly sources including journals and ebooks, as well as streaming video, are available 24/7. Just enter your MYNCC credentials to access them on your personal device. You can access them from this website: Databases A to Z. You can search by subject to find specific databases to help you with your assignments.
2. Research Guides: All of the research guides created by the librarians are available 24/7 without any login required. These guides are for specific courses and programs, and they provide recommended databases and other research tools. You can access a list at this website: Research Guides.
3. Librarians: Librarians are available Monday - Saturday via email and chat. Information for Evonne Loomis firstname.lastname@example.org, librarian for allied health programs is listed on each Allied Health Research Guide. To connect to the other librarians on duty via chat, click on this link Chat with a Librarian.
4. Borrowing materials: the libraries are providing "Library to Go" which allows you to request materials and have them mailed to you or you can pick them up on campus. For more information about this click on this link: Library to Go.
5. Computer Labs: Computer labs for printing, video conferencing, or quiet use are available on all campuses. You must sign up to use a computer. For more information about computer labs, please click on this link: NCC Computer Labs.
6. For additional information about Online Library Services, please click on this link: Online Library Services.